IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide Software Development, Intelligence Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Network Operations, and Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions. IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 10 % 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Cloud Software Engineer 3!
Required Skills :
* Shall have at least 8 years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. (Note: A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.)
* Shall have at least 6 years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java.
* Shall have at least 4 years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as 2 years of experience with the Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed Files System (HDFS),and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience with developing restful services, Ruby on Rails framework, LDAP protocol configuration management and cluster performance management (e.g. Nagios).
* Shall have at least 3 years of experience developing software in UNIX/Linux (Red Hat versions 3-5+) operating systems.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience in the design and development of at least one Object Oriented System.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
* Shall have at least 3 years of experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
* Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of software development projects.
* In addition, the candidate will have demonstrated experience, work or college level courses, in at least 2 of the desired characteristics.
* Shall have demonstrated work experience with Source Code Management (e.g. Git, Stash, or Subversion, etc.)
* MapReduce Development (Java/Pig)
* Linux environments is required
* HADOOP & ACCUMULO
* Version control (Git/Subversion)
* Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
* Understanding of Cloud Scalability.
* Hadoop/Cloud Certification.
* Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
* Experience developing and deploying analytics that include foreign language processing; analytic processes that incorporate/integrate multi-media technologies, including speech, text, image and video exploitation; analytics that function on massive data sets, for example, more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ semantic relationships (i.e. inference engines) between structured and unstructured data sets; analytics that identify latent patterns between elements of massive data sets, for example more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ techniques commonly associated with Artificial Intelligence for example algorithms.
* Experience with data formats/techniques such as ASDF, XML (Schema, XSL/T, XQuery), Streaming parsers (Stax or SAX, DOM), protobuf, or Avro
* Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
* Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics, event driven analytics, sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
* Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
* Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
* Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
* Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.