At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Network Engineer at Johnstown, PA.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Network Engineer position in our Johnstown, PA office. Our team will support a number of clients through performing set-up, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and system software and hardware; provide systems and network engineering support of PCs, servers, racks of equipment and configuration and management of LAN interfaces; testing, system integration, installation scripts, set-up and configuration of telecommunications equipment and other duties to support system and network infrastructure.
The candidate must be capable of performing the following tasks, with demonstrated experience:
• Support network upgrades to include technical refresh of systems, or the technical insertion of hardware/software upgrades and components. Troubleshooting network issues from routers to password resets and telecommunications cabling to software patches and IAVA alerts
• Restoring connectivity, moving equipment (servers, PCs, network components, lab equipment), and experience with Cisco telecommunications products, among other roles
• A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Network or Computer Engineering; Computer Science; Mathematics; Information Security; Information Systems Management; Telecommunications; or a related field with 6-8 years of related experience or a Master of Science degree with 4-6 years of experience
• A minimum of 4 years of experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting of LAN components, including switches, routers, hubs, etc.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD 8570.01-M IAT level I or II certification (i.e. A+, Network+, SSCP, Security+, etc.)
• Knowledge of Windows Server & XP, Linux (RHEL), and Solaris Operating Systems, and a networking background with an emphasis on security
• Strong written and oral communication skills, analytical background with troubleshooting skills.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government TS/SCI level clearance with polygraph for this position.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”