Title: Federal Law Enforcement Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Remote Work Option: No
The Federal Law Enforcement Project Manager shall be present full-time at a client’s primary Washington, DC location, with one-hundred percent (100%) dedication to the contract’s implementation, project performance, such as service level adherence and overall performance including quality. This position has an emphasis on logistics, records management, human resources and other administrative focus as a Federal Law Enforcement Program Lead. The Manager is to ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives. The Manager will supervise between 10 and 50 administrative and professional MVM personnel.
The ideal candidate will possess strong and effective leadership skills and demonstrate an ability to work with various levels of staff, management and government personnel.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Oversees employees daily and weekly work schedules
• Monitor, coach and mentor all members of staff’s performance and ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and
accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture
• Ensures the employee’s training status and certifications, if applicable, are current meeting all contractual components
• Maintain a consistent level of communication with all employees, corporate departments, executive management and customer
• Able to conduct daily meetings with members of staff
• Available on call at all times, able and willing to travel for the program as needed
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field required
• 1 year of law enforcement or related field required
• 5 years’ minimum of Management experience demonstrating a capacity to effectively manage a workforce of 50 - 70 employees
• Valid driver's License, clean driving record
• Must be local to the area (please note only local candidates will be considered)
• Prior government contract management experience is a plus
• Experience providing support to Department of Justice Agencies and Federal Law Enforcement Programs (ex: FBI, OCDETF,
USMS, ATF, etc.)
Applicants selected may be subject to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
• A favorable credit check for all cleared positions
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must have lived in the US at least three (3) of the past five (5) years
• Successfully passing a background investigation
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com.
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.