Location: Washington DC
Requisition #: 2-DOSC-73-17
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a DHS Open Source Collector – Mandarin, Korean, Farsi (highly desired), Arabic, Spanish, French, and Russian.
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
CENTRA Technology Inc. is looking to fill multiple positions for open source collectors in support of the Department of Homeland Security.
Required qualifications :
- BS/BA degree at a minimum; degrees in international affairs, national security, and history are a plus
- 2+ years’ experience providing open source research and collection support
- Strong Mandarin, Korean, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish, French, and Russian or language reading and listening skills, equivalent to a Level Three or higher on the Interagency Language Roundtable scale in reading and listening comprehension
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience using a variety of research methods and an ability to identify emerging trends or important developments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with the IC and/or DHS is highly desired
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 2-DOSC-73-17 in the subject line.
#M #LI-EG1 #CJPost