At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Systems Engineer at Annapolis Junction, MD.
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (www.ctc.com) is seeking a full time Senior Systems Engineer to join our team. At CTC, you will work with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire one another in a dynamic team environment. We are looking for a talented software engineer that will thrive in an innovative environment and love to roll up their sleeves to achieve solutions that benefit our customers.
The selected applicant will:
• Participate in all phases of the software/hardware development with emphasis on the system maintenance, configuration, integration and information assurance.
• Interface with users to determine computer system functional requirements.
• Design, test and develop systems and components to meet user needs.
• Document requirements, designs, test results and procedures.
• Configure, install, test and troubleshoot computer network components and equipment.
• Qualified candidate applicant will possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline with 6-8 years of related experience.
• Network administration, Windows/Linux hardening, Windows/Linux system administration, PowerShell scripting, group policy and operating system installation and configuration.
• Qualified candidate must have expertise in software development and computer systems networking best practices and be capable of handling multiple roles in a team-based environment.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must possess and have the ability to maintain a US Government Secret Security Clearance for this position.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”