Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a JR Media Management Analyst to support funded DoD work in Bethesda, MD.
Works with Media Management Team (MMT) to upload and manage all media that arrives at NMEC. Responsible for coordinating with all offices within NMEC to ensure that they have the media that they need in a timely manner. Participates in sending media to NMEC's partners and retrieving media from those partners when necessary. Reviews errors and learns about the processes in place that automate the media ingestion and archive workflow.
* Data entry of information about the media that has been received. This information is manually entered into multiple databases. * Create forensic images of media received and copy forensic images to the network share. * Learn and oversee the automated tools that ingest the media onto the network. * Perform basic forensic triage of media to determine if it is a valid image. * Periodically perform courier duties to retrieve or deliver media to/from partners. * Scan documents to be able to upload them in a digital format.
* 0-5 years' experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency * Computer Forensics and System Administrator familiarity * Proven experience and capability using computer forensic tools, at least one of the following: EnCase, FTK, XRY, Autopsy, and/or Cellebrite UFED
* Microsoft or Computer Forensic Certification
* Bachelor's Degree preferred;experience may be substituted for education
Clearance: TS/SCI with ability to obtain a CI Poly prior to start date
* Normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions. * Periodically required to carry a box of documents or media (up to 25lbs).
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.