We are looking for a DCGS-A Instructor to serve as Instructor for All-Source Analysis on the Distributed Common Ground System-Army Enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Plans, develops and conducts intelligence analysis training to military intelligence analysts. Successful candidates must have demonstrated subject matter expertise in All-Source Analysis.
The candidate shall experience in military intelligence with tactical and/or strategic intelligence analysis experience and must understand military intelligence processes and procedures, including Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) and associated workflows.
Analyst's Notebook, DCGS-A, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, Google Earth, and other various databases within the intelligence community.
Works in conjunction with all-source analysts at the NGIC and in operational units world-wide in order to incorporate lessons learned and operational vignettes into course material.
Conducts resident courses on site and travels on mobile training teams (MTTs) to conduct training to pre-deploying units up to 50% of the time.
Develops course content, evaluates students and maintains current training to our primary customer, INSCOM, and US Army intelligence analysts worldwide.
1. Experience with military intelligence analysis at the tactical, theater, or national levels.
2. Experience in conducting platform instruction and/or OJT instruction in intelligence related subjects.
3. Candidate must manage multiple tasks and suspense’s, while remaining flexible within an evolving environment.
4. Candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills and must be able to communicate on all levels both orally and in writing.
• BA/BS desired
• Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids