Favorably Adjudicated SSBI is required for this position (Background Investigation for Top Secret clearance)
• Creating e-QIP records.
• Verification of investigations.
• Preparing and mailing fingerprints.
• Reviewing e-QIP/Background package investigative forms.
• Approving e-QIP cases.
• In taking application documents.
• Processing Security Clearance Request Forms.
• Processing Polygraph results.
• Entering and verifying data.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Must have at least three (3) years of general experience gained in an office setting.
• Must have one (1) year of specialized experience scheduling background investigations on applicants, employees and contractors within the limits of agency designated authority.
• General experience is experience gained in an office setting.
• Favorably adjudicated SSBI completed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) empowers client success through the delivery of technology solutions, management consulting services, and integrated learning. VIP Performance Delivery Solutions® help clients strengthen business and mission outcomes and drive operational effectiveness by merging the right strategy, people, and processes with forward-thinking technologies. VIP has the mature infrastructure and proven processes of a large business, combined with the agility and attention to detail often provided by small companies. This unique position allows VIP to provide world class yet customized solutions that meet clients' individual needs. Since 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for over 1,000 federal, state and local, and commercial organizations. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Reston, VA.