At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Director, Cyber Business Development at Crystal City, VA.
SENIOR DIRECTOR, CYBER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Primary Responsibilities: The Senior Director, Cyber Business Development position is focused on the capture of new business, with an emphasis on building the Technology Group’s cybersecurity practice with existing and new Intelligence Community and DoD clients. The work location is in our Crystal City, VA office. In addition to cybersecurity, it is expected that this position will leverage other capabilities in agile software development, cloud architecture and security, data management and exploitation, machine learning, visualization, training, and readiness to expand business. Required duties include supporting strategic planning, client relationship development, business capture, proposal leadership, competitive analysis, and collaborating with technical staff to shape solutions. It is expected that a pipeline ranging from small ($200K to $500K) short term to large (greater than $5M) longer term opportunities be developed as a portfolio resulting in growth for the Technology Group. This position will involve expansion of existing programs; the capture of new funded awards and programs; and the creation of new contract capacity where required. It will also focus on applied research and development activities that have the opportunity to transition to operational capabilities. Transition opportunities may involve collaboration with CTC’s for profit affiliate, Enterprise Ventures Corporation.
• Refining CTC’s cybersecurity focus and practice to develop a targeted cyber business campaign plan. This includes direct collaboration with the current cross domain solutions (CDS) team to leverage and grow this capability.
• Collaborating with Technology Group Leadership and technical staff to shape technology solutions.
• Building and maturing an overall pipeline of qualified opportunities valued between $25M to $50M.
• Qualifying at least two new multi-year (~$5M/yr.) opportunities through CTC’s business development process.
• Successfully proposing and winning at least $3M in funded opportunities within the first 18 months.
• Leveraging existing relationships within the DoD and Intelligence Community, as well as building new relationships
• Planning and coordinating business generation activities such as responses to client Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs), as well as continuous and assertive client follow up and rapid problem resolution.
• Demonstrating an understanding and utilization of Federal Government strategies/policies/future requirements, competitor and market analysis; and remaining highly informed on what is going on in the industry, including cross-company capabilities and the competitive landscape.
• PhD plus at least 8 years of directly-related experience, or MA/MS plus at least 10 years of directly-related experience, or BA/BS plus at least 12 years of directly-related experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Intelligence Community/DoD R&D, applied R&D, budgets, and transition to programs of record.
• Understanding and demonstrated experience in Federal Government business, contracting procedures, customer relationship management, and industry best practices for opportunity qualification and conversion.
• Possesses high-level relationships in government and military agencies.
• Demonstrated focus on RDT&E, Science and Technology, and understanding of Technology Readiness Levels and technology transition.
• Proposal development and leadership.
• Developing and presenting tailored, comprehensive solutions to client requirements.
• Ability to work cooperatively with clients to identify future requirements and devise solutions to those requirements.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must possess and have ability to maintain at least a US Government Secret clearance, preferably a current US Government TS/SCI security clearance for this position.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”