Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for an Enterprise Architect for a full-time opportunity supporting a Federal Government program based in Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities for the Enterprise Architect include:
• Experienced with applying system engineering and architecture processes to identify capabilities, functions, relationships, gaps, technical issues, and vulnerabilities of current "as is" systems from an end-to-end perspective.
• Demonstrated previous experience within the DoD and/or IC working processes and requirements.
• Experienced with development and maintenance of Program Execution Plans and Strategic Implementation Plans
Qualifications for the Enterprise Architect include:
• 7+ yrs Enterprise Architecture experience
• Strong requirements gathering experience
• Business Process – as is / to be
• Gap Analysis
• TS/SCI Security Clearance with willingness to complete a Counterintelligence Polygraph (TS/SCI CI Poly)
• Enterprise Architecture Certification (FEAC, EAC, FEAF, TOGAF)
Compensation for the Enterprise Architect include:
• Salary Range: $150,000-$175,000 based on experience
• Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with American Funds, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Jason Olsavsky at email@example.com