Summary: The Software Developer - ABAC will lead the initial software development and early lifecycle support (Operations) of an Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) system integrating with SharePoint, Outlook, Windows File Servers, and Windows Endpoints, and Classification Management Tool (CMT) with NextLabs Data Protection and Entitlement Management Software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
• Responsible for various integrations in the environment with a variety of security technologies
• This role will include a mix of direct programming on key projects, as well as supervising the software development of a variety of subcontractors.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training/certification, or work/military experience. For applicants without the relevant college degree, a history of certifications from various sources will be considered.
• 5 years’ total software development experience
• 3 years’ minimum experience with a modern VM-based programming language (C#, Java or both)
• 5 years’ experience integrating Microsoft platform components
• Security +
• TS/SCI w/CI Poly
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Prior experience with CMT
• Prior experience with NextLabs security platform
• Prior experience with AccessIT, CASport, or similar formal authorization systems
• Various Microsoft certifications (e.g. MCST, MCITP) are a plus.