· Support internal and external users on the EHB (Electronic Handbook) System used to manage the Grants Management Cycle for the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) of HRSA (division of HHS).
· Track tickets and resolutions with client designated ticketing system.
· Answer help desk phone line.
· Respond to submitted web tickets.
· Participate in UATs.
· Attend all required trainings.
· Relay workaround solutions to users as needed.
· Might need to work a late shift during peak grant application season (tbd per client).
· Ability to work in a wide-open cube environment.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· Listening Skills
· Multi-Tasking Ability
· Ability to use PC
· Ability to use MS Office
· Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
· Oral and Written Communication Skills
· Public Speaking Skills
· Ability to trouble shoot complex software package
Other Skills Preferred:
· S aleforce Ticketing
· Virtual Call Center (VCC)
· EHB (Electronic Handbooks
· Federal Health Grants
Requires High School diploma or equivalent and four to five years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an Associates degree preferred.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.