Location: May work remotely from home or from a MYMIC office
Number of Positions: Two (2)
Status: Full-time, salaried (exempt)
General Summary of Duties &
Responsibilities MYMIC is required to provide functional support to the JROC process by documenting overall management and organization with the KM/DS Version 2 software. The KM/DS Version 2 environment uses the commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) Business Process Model (BPM) BizFlow v12.3 for BPM and calendaring management, and the open source Alfresco Community v4.0.e, which was customized to support KM/DS Version 2 document management. To provide this support, the SSWE should: * Have user experience working with the core and secondary pieces of KM/DS Version 2 toolset functionality and familiarity with its modules, processes, administrative functions, and output products * Support the JROC process forums by maintaining an up-to-date, accurate database of applicable supporting information for JCIDS users * Conduct research and upload, on a daily basis, all applicable supporting information concerning every SECRET NOFORN (or below)-classified topic being reviewed through the JROC process
* These document types include all joint capability documents outlined in the CJCSI 3170 (e.g. Initial Capabilities Documents, Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents,), as well as Planning, Programming, Budgeting Execution (PPBE) documents, Advanced/Joint Concept Technology Development documents, JROC Forum briefings and decision memorandums, and all other identified relevant information
Assist in transitioning over to Windows server 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012, BizFlow, and Alfresco Enterprise for both a staging and production environment
Formulate and define system scope and objectives, and draft detailed recommended specifications for programs and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs
Work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications, system analysis and programming activities, and provide guidance and training to less experienced analysts/programmers
Manage or have significant involvement with complex or substantive information technology projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
As a Team Member will:
* Adhere to all MYMIC Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures * Adhere to all Government Security and Network Access Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures * Meet with customers and stakeholders to solicit requirements and demonstrate progress * Attend Team Meetings
* Provide status of current tasks, planned tasks, deliverable status and issues/concerns * Notify Task Lead of planned/unplanned absences and any impact to deliverables/service * Identify risks and mitigation strategies
Provide inputs to weekly status and Monthly Technical Reports
No clearance is required, but you must be a U.S. Citizen to work on this contract (no foreign nationals).
Education and Experience:
* Must have and maintain a CompTIA Security+ and DoD 8570 OS/CE Certification (such as MCP, or equivalent) * Bachelors' degree from an accredited college or university with a curriculum or major field of study in computer science, information system, a physical science, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline plus six (6) years of task related experience, OR
* An Associate's degree from a college or university with a curriculum or major field of study in computer science, information system, plus eight (8) years of task related experience, OR * An applicable training certificate issued in accordance with guidelines provided by the software vendor (i.e. Oracle 9i) from an accredited training institution plus twelve (12) years of task related experience
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Per EO 11246, this federal contractor and subcontractor will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. An exception exists where the employee or applicant makes the disclosure based on information obtained in the course of performing his or her essential job functions.