- Work network security incidents to include identification, reporting, analysis, and continued reporting.
- Understand and implement INFOCON/CYBERCON changes within an enterprise
- Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensures system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- BS or equivalent + 9 yrs related experience, or MS + 7 yrs related experience - Strong skills in ArcSight logger management and operation
- Must have experience with DISA mandated security tools to include Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), analyze results and create reports.
- CISSP or equivalent DoD 8570.01-M level III certification is required.
- Strong CISCO background and experience with developing and reviewing configurations.
- Experience with administration of Linux, Unix.
- Must be able to use MS office tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must able to write and present complex technical details in preparation to brief senior JRDC and government leadership.
- Must have DoD Secret Clearance
#cjobs #dicepost #gdjobs
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA CO Colorado Springs - 720 Irwin Ave, MDA JNIC (COC019)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.