Summary: The Junior Help Desk Support Specialist provides technical assistance and telephonic support for Service Desk to Intel Customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
• Maintains documentation of problems and meets Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved
• Helps provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services
• Monitors and supports ticket workflows
• Reviews, assigns, reconciles and supports the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
• Helps coordinate with IT service providers and communicates outages and plans for recovery
Non-Essential Duties: Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: NONE
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• High School and 5 years or Bachelor's degree and one year of Help Desk experience
• One or more years of related experience
• Must obtain 8570 Compliance (Security+) within 3 - 6 months.
• TS/SCI required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work shift: Monday-Friday (10am-7pm)
• Ability to obtain 8570 Compliance (Security+) within 3 - 6 months.