The SharePoint Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting SharePoint deployments. This includes maintaining and developing the technical infrastructure; ensuring best practice operational processes are in place and adhered to; providing recommendations on improvements; providing technical analysis on business projects; recommending changes to policy and procedure; and driving efficiencies through optimization and automation.
• Develop and support all SharePoint and / or content management systems; both internal and externally facing.
• Configure and support all add-in and third-party products and services related to SharePoint
• Ensure maintenance plans are in place and managed in areas of responsibility.
• Ensure all users have the appropriate supports to use the SharePoint deployment to its
• Assist all users to migrate and maintain their documentation in the SharePoint environment.
• Ensure that appropriate security is maintained and enforced in areas of responsibility.
• Ensure that backup and disaster recovery procedures are in place for areas of responsibility.
• Plan, recommend and implement enhancements, upgrades and procedural documentation
for applications in area of responsibility.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation on systems and processes.
• Manage communications related to area of responsibility.
• Participate in requirements collection, assist with the design of the solution, and actively
work on the implementation.
• General oversight of technical direction and provide expert-level technical analysis
pertaining to SharePoint architecture and implementation.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.