Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) II to join our team in the Las Cruces, NM area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
• Inspecting computer hardware prior to disposal
• Assessing and responding to security-related requests within various ticketing systems
• Analyzing new software requests
• Maintaining operational security posture for information systems
• Performing risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
• Preparing and reviewing A&A documentation in accordance with ICD 503
• Supporting industry partners with their A&A efforts
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-7 years of ISSO experience, or; Master’s degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience, or; Associate’s degree and 6-11 years of relevant experience, or; High School Diploma/GED and 8 or more years of relevant experience.
• Familiarity with information system security principles
• Ability to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Knowledge of security-related IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
• Must obtain Security+ within 6 months of start
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four of related experience and ability to obtain a security clearance
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
08-10 years w/High School Diploma 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree 00-02 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.