CSRA is actively seeking an ASP.Net Developer to help support the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division Acquisition and Readiness Assessment Department at Norco, California. The selected candidate builds and codes applications and/or modules using languages such as C++, Visual Basic, ABAP, JAVA, XTML, Objective C, HTML 5, .NET, etc.
- Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems. Designs web based, mobile technology, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
- Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development,
- Analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- May build add-on modules using application program language. May have vendor management responsibility.
- Designs web based, cloud, and security interface to meet the specific needs of users.
- BS or equivalent + 0 yrs experience
- Experience with Testing Frameworks - Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT, etc)
- Experience with all facets of software development from design, coding to deployment
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular - Experience with client-facing and presentation skills required
- Experience with oral and written communication skills, including technical writing, presentations, and the ability to clearly receive and convey information to a broad array of technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to work effectively in global team distributed across geographic locations
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
#cjobs & #dicepost
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA CA Norco - 1999 4th St, Bldg 508 (CAC070)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.