DSA Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer / Software Tester. This is a full time position in Charlottesville, VA. The candidate will support the provisioning processes, services, and Commercial Cloud Service (C2S) activities that support the Army MI community. Support will include, but is not limited to the following:
Active Top Secret Clearance. SCI Eligibility Required.
· Provide system engineering and technical support to facilitate the Army IC ITE Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) integration efforts (implementing a suite of common services and C2S architecture necessary to facilitate Army MI C2S migration).
· Integration of Government off-the-shelf (GOTS), Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) or Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) to automate existing and new processes
· Configuration Management, version control and patch management of Linux based systems and other GOTS, COTS and FOSS based applications
· Provide testing support to ensure software updates do not negatively impact current production deployed capabilities
· Active Top Secret Clearance. SCI Eligibility Required.
· Professional experience supporting technology delivery to IC, DoD or commercial organizations as a Systems Engineer or Systems Administrator
· Experience using Agile process to develop software
· Experience writing and conducting software tests to include functional testing, user acceptance testing, and requirements testing.
· Experience coding automated unit and/or functional tests that can be used in a continuous integration process.
· Experience with Linux Operating Systems in a DoD environment
· CompTIA Security+, CISSP, or similar certification preferred
· B.S in Information Systems related major
· Prior experience supporting continuous integration requirements using cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS)
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for deploying application/infrastructure
· Familiarity with container technologies and management platforms (Docker, Open Shift, Elastic Container Service)
· AWS Cloud experience
· Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
· Familiarity with Jenkins for incorporating automated testing into builds
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.
Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Employer-paid AD&D insurance and disability coverage
• Health saving/flexible spending accounts
• Paid leave
• Flexible hours when available
• Wellness programs and health initiatives
• Monthly town hall meetings
• Tuition reimbursement
• Training opportunities
• Retirement savings plan
• Employee stock ownership
• Team dinner dates that include spouses and the executive team
• Corporate partner purchasing program
• Free virtual medical care
• Healthcare navigation assistance
• Family events
• Discount prescription programs where offered
• Employee rewards and gift card programs
• Recognition and Milestone Awards
• Company store for corporate logo merchandise
• Access to industry tradeshows and conferences
• Microsoft Gold and Silver Partnership advantages
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR@dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.