* Help Desk Tech. is required for a 12 contract position in Washington, DC.
* Tier 2-Public Facing Application support provides customer service and technical assistance to public customers who are accessing the customers' public facing applications - specifically the new Public Portal (currently in Pilot Mode, preparing for nationwide rollout in mid-October) and Respondent Portal. * Support at the Tier 2 level is typically more complex in nature. Regardless of whether or not the customer's problem is immediately resolved at this level, all contacts and problem reports are recorded for tracking and reporting purposes. The ticket will contain information on the caller, the type of problem, the system or systems affected, and the resolution or escalation of the problem until a solution is implemented. Support may range from simply walking the user through the application steps and assisting them with informational icons; showing the user how to reschedule an appointment and/or upload/download documents; assisting with access issues - to more complex errors potentially caused by the variety and configuration of the device being used to access the public-facing system.
* 4 years IT experience * Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* A+ or Network+ Certification * Oracle RightNow experience
* Bachelor's Degree
The technicians will be provided with training on the public facing applications, along with supporting documentation. It is expected that they have Tier 2 level of knowledge on a variety of workstation and mobile device browsers and related configurations. It is expected that calls will be coming to these technicians through the customers' externally-facing Intake Information Group (IIG) operation, via IVR redirection, forwarded emails, and possibly through online chat functions. We utilize Oracle RightNow CRM software and the internal Help Desk utilizes ServiceNow software. Knowledge in both of these technologies is desired, with RightNow skills being highly desired. Training on the customer's specific use of RightNow, along with information on operations will be provided by the customer. Technicians must be skilled in providing remote technical support to external customers for browser based applications. RightNow functionality may be extended to allow browser collaboration with the public user, although capability this is not currently available. SOP and SLA timeframes outlined for Tier2 Help Desk Tasking will be applicable to this task.
It is expected that these technicians will be primary support, but that they will train other Help Desk technicians on operations and support as needed to address coverage issues related to planned or unscheduled leave. Resources to support public facing applications may be augmented by Field IT Specialists during the year, in which case the technicians will be rolled into this team
- TWO Positions for shift work; 8.5 hours every day for each position. Coverage is 7:30 am -7:30 pm.
- 1st position:
Starts at 7:30am; works 8.5 hours
- 2nd position:
Starts at 11am; works 8.5 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.