Hiring multiple skill levels, Relocation package available
ISS is seeking to hire Information Assurance Engineers who will provide the US Army with system accreditation assistance. The selected candidates will be responsible for traveling to various locations throughout the United States to assess the existing security posture of classified and unclassified networks. The results will be furnished in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Provide RMF Evaluation Support
- Present recommendations to resolve issues with RMF controls
Why Work For ISS?
At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gatherings within the company to foster camaraderie. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.
- CISSP or CASP
- 2+ Years general IT support, IA related experience preferred
- Knowledge of DIACAP Accreditation Processes
- Familiarity with systems and networking concepts
- Ability to work with others and learn new techniques
- Ability to perform security assessments
- Knowledge of RMF Accreditation Processes