Company: Herdt Consulting, Inc.
Work site is the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Navy ERP Business Office (NBO) in Lexington Park, MD. The Data Management Administrator is responsible for the design, development and sustainment of NBO reports, general Data Management team administrative tasks and NBO Website (Sharepoint) content management. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of information management techniques and possess the ability to adhere to IT project methodologies and change control processes. Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will have some Relational Database and SQL Experience. Knowledge of Navy business processes, Navy ERP or SAP experience is a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Assist in daily administration activities of the Navy Business Intelligence Services (NBIS) Sharepoint Site.
• Assist in daily administration activities including monitoring, support and maintenance of the NBIS access requests.
• Create and modify database objects.
• Maintain the calendar of regularly scheduled jobs.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
• Associates degree or four (4) years of relevant experience
• One (1) years experience with SQL and Relational Database Management Systems
• MS Sharepoint experience highly desired
• Informatica/ETL tools experience highly desired
• Experience with Navy business practices (finance, logistics, project management, etc) desired
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with different deadlines
• Desire to learn and improve your skills
• Active DOD Secret Required
• Lexington Park, MD
• Salary commensurate w/ experience
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business offering Business Transformation services including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Knowledge Management (KM), Continuous Process Improvement (CPI), Lean and Six Sigma (LSS), Thought Leadership, Strategic & Tactical Planning, Change Management & Training, Governance & Organizational Design, Operational Capability Compliance, and Leadership Solutions. Herdt Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in a full range of advisory services that include both technical and functional positions.
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In all business activities; Herdt uncompromisingly adheres to a policy prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, genetics, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran covered by the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended
Visit http://herdtconsulting.com/content/careers to view:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Equal Employment Opportunity – Supplement
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Employee Rights on Government Contracts
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Federal Minimum Wage
OSHA – Job Safety and Health