* Requires a minimum of 7 years of capacity analysis or capacity management experience and a minimum of 5 years in a Capacity Analyst or Capacity Manager role or related position.
* Requires an understanding of ITIL, eCMDB, and enterprise service bus concepts.
* Identifies strategic analysis tools for the extraction, manipulation, analysis, and reporting of performance and capacity metrics.
* Develops system baseline performance and capacity metrics (CPU, memory, storage, etc.).
* Applies critical thinking and analytical skills to the variety and volume of data in response to ongoing metrics across a wide variety of systems.
* Performs trending analysis of performance data.
* Creates and distributes performance data reports.
* Develops capacity forecasts based on upcoming project initiatives.
* Communicates solutions and potential risks to teams and management.
* Gathers enterprise resource utilization data (license usage, hardware utilization).
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SHR's goal is to help our clients succeed by providing them with solutions that solve today's emerging IT problems while positioning them to be prepared for tomorrow's IT challenges.
Our IT professionals focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today's IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow's IT landscape.
We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.