Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for an Ops Tech II in Herndon, VA for one of the largest telecommunications company that provides communications and data services to customers North American wide.
Responsibilities for an Ops Tech II the include:
• Migrate internet services to custom aggregation service.
• Hands on technical support on the routers, switches, servers and firewalls within a Cisco and Juniper environment.
• Work with Engineers to support new capabilities and maintenance
• Monitor tools such as Solarwinds
• Configure, troubleshoot tier 1 and 2 events in switches, routers and firewalls
• Hands on work with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies (BGP, VLANs, Trunking, ACLs, IPSEC, and L2TP
Qualifications for an Ops Tech II include:
• 2+ Years of Network Administration Experience
• Associates degree in related field
• Experience implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting switches, router, and firewalls
• Experience working within a Juniper and Cisco environment
• CCNA or CCNP is a HUGE plus
• Knowledge in BGP routing, IPSec, and VLANS
• Strong with LAN/WAN Network
• Active TS clearance (SCI Preferred)
Compensation for an Ops Tech II include:
• Salary range: $75,000-85,000
• Full Benefits: Cigna Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Kaleigh Fratkin at firstname.lastname@example.org