This is a GREAT opportunity to join an environment that is rapidly growing and in this specific role you'll have the opportunity to work as one of the most senior people on the team in a very interactive role working with customers and mentoring junior developers on the existing team.
Apex offers competitive health benefits, vision, dental and 401k as well as numerous other memberships.
Senior Developer Position Requirements:
The primary requirement for this position is being a support developer for a variety of C# .NET applications. It will require direct interaction with the proponent and Experience with handling large volumes of e-mail and communication.
Senior Developer Tasks and assignments will include:
• Serve as the support developer for application requirements
• Developing server-side code for internal and external web applications.
• Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
• Developing applications using both C# .NET, utilizing the .NET MVC framework
• Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability.
• Working with clients to develop requirements documents and project schedules.
Senior C#/.NET Required Skills:
Minimum 5 years experience with the following:
• Experience with C#/.NET MVC
• Experience with nHibernate, Microsoft Entity Framework, or similar database modeling framework
• Understanding of IIS and the deployment of C#/.NET applications
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian sutie of tools
• Experience working in a SCRUM-based Agile environment
• Experience managing a project schedule
• Experience with leading a development team