* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelor's Degree in relevant engineering or computer science discipline required + Bachelor's Degree in Math, Electrical or Mechanical engineering may be accepted
* Experience: + 2+ years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Create and support system and sub-system design documentation for use by software engineers in order to modify existing or create new integrated software capabilities for the A-10C Thunderbolt II avionics, weapons, or pod interfaces or pilot/vehicle interfaces
* Experience with CMMI\TSP\PSP, AS9100, or other process model for software development
* Knowledge reading and creating schematics and requirements documents
* Familiarization with software configuration management\defect tracking tools and peer review
* Ability to oversee development and maintenance of embedded computer systems.
* Knowledge of computing systems and software structure.
* Ability to analyze users' needs and translate to software requirements and interface documents.
* Experience creating flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation in IBM DOORs or Microsoft Office
* Military aircraft experience preferred
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.