The Project Administrator / On-Site Supervisor (exempt) is located in Washington, DC, and is responsible for supervising a staff of six exempt and non-exempt personal and providing conference liaison support for the Nuclear Security Enterprise and status tracking reports.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Administrator
• Provide on-site supervisory support under the direction of the MIRACORP Project manager.
• Generate daily and weekly reports that track outstanding or incoming NA-ES and DOE ES items.
• Serve as a conference liaison for the Nuclear Security Enterprise. Prepares conference packages and coordinates with management, senior staff, and field and HQ conference points of contact.
• Track conference costs for NNSA sites participating in conferences.
• Participate in conferences, teleconferences, work groups, teams, task forces, and ad hoc discussions.
• Serve as the primary NNSA HQ classified document custodian and safe monitor and maintain the Correspondence Control Center vault in a neat and organized manner.
• Utilize the Safeguards and Security Information Management System (SSIMS) to obtain authorized classified addresses when mailing classified documents.
• Log classified correspondence/documents addressed to NNSA program offices into the NNSA data bases, barcode, and enter into the classified tracking system.
• Distribute classified documents to appropriate offices for review, draft response, disposition, track, and secure.
• Assist program office elements or individual NNSA personnel to prepare and to transmit classified materials outside of the Forrestal (SW DC) building.
• Prepare classified receipts and assure page counts on classified documents, and check for proper markings, classification authorities, proper document covers, required SSIMS addresses, and pack and mail in accordance with Federal and DOE regulations.
• Comply with DOE Directives and guidance to ensure proper disposal of all classified materials.
• Set alarm for day and night modes to open and close the classified facility/vault.
• Track all unclassified correspondence addressed to NNSA offices through the NNSA eDOCS correspondence control tracking systems. Review correspondence for clarity, correct grammar and punctuation, and style.
• Serve as an eDOCS knowledge resource for Program Offices when questions or issues arise. Control, in eDOCS, all incoming and outgoing items received or sent via mail or from DOE ES for Program responses or information.
• Draft and edit a wide variety of personalized letters for senior leadership, including thank you letters, NNSA employee retirement awards, condolence letters, and congratulatory and recognition letters and awards.
• Log, image, scan, and assign to appropriate program office elements incoming correspondence items for review or action.
• Dispatch correspondence signed by the Administrator and Principal Deputy Administrator.
• Assign due dates and establish suspense files as appropriate to monitor correspondence.
MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success. We are seeking a Project Administrator to work at our federal customer site and to join our collaborative, innovative, customer-centric culture.