Key Responsibilities of the Analyst ll
• Serve as the primary NNSA HQ classified document custodian and safe monitor and maintain the Correspondence Control Center vault in a neat and organized manner
• Utilize the Safeguards and Security Information Management System (SSIMS) to obtain authorized classified addresses when mailing classified documents.
• Log classified correspondence/documents addressed to NNSA program offices into the NNSA data bases, barcode, and enter into the classified tracking system.
• Distribute classified documents to appropriate offices for review, draft response, disposition, track, and secure.
• Assist program office elements or individual NNSA personnel to prepare and to transmit classified materials outside of the Forrestal building.
• Prepare classified receipts and assure page counts on classified documents, and check for proper markings, classification authorities, proper document covers, required SSIMS addresses, and pack and mail in accordance with Federal and DOE regulations.
• Comply with DOE Directives and guidance to ensure proper disposal of all classified materials.
• Set alarm for day and night modes to open and close the classified facility/vault.
• Track all unclassified correspondence addressed to NNSA offices through the NNSA eDOCS correspondence control tracking systems. Review correspondence for clarity, correct grammar and punctuation, and style.
• Serve as an eDOCS knowledge resource for Program Offices when questions or issues arise. Control, in eDOCS, all incoming and outgoing items received or sent via mail or from DOE ES for Program responses or information.
• Draft and edit a wide variety of personalized letters for senior leadership, including thank you letters, NNSA employee retirement awards, condolence letters, and congratulatory and recognition letters and awards.
• Log, image, scan, and assign to appropriate program office elements incoming correspondence items for review or action.
• Dispatch correspondence signed by the Administrator and Principal Deputy Administrator.
• Assign due dates and establish suspense files as appropriate to monitor correspondence.
Our Comprehensive Benefit Package includes three weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Term Life and Accident, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
MIRACORP is an equal opportunity employer.