The Software Testing Automation Engineer will be primarily responsible for creating and automating test scenarios and identifying/reporting defects. The individual will be a pivotal member of the Agile development team working closely with developers to drive a successful automation strategy. The individual will be responsible for developing the testing framework for external mocks, validation tools, and metrics analysis. The individual should be passionate about quality, details and test automation. Responsibilities include:
• Designing and Development Test Automation Framework components using Java and Automation tools (Selenium, Jmeter, Load Testing Tools, etc.)
• Perform manual and exploratory testing as needed.
• Excellent background in foundational concepts of testing, software development lifecycle (SDLC) and testing practices throughout SDLC.
• Strong experience translating requirements and user stories into functional test cases.
• Programming proficiency in Java (4 years) and ability to write and maintain shell scripts in Linux.
• Experience with REST or other web APIs such as Swagger.
• Positive, can-do attitude, self-starter and enthusiastic personality.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Experience with Agile Scrum framework and test automation in CI/CD
LORO is a Woman-owned, Veteran-owned small business supporting initiatives for the DoD, IC, and State of Maryland. LORO offers a robust employer-funded benefits package and various employment options including full-time, part-time, and consulting. To learn more, visit our website at www.loroholdings.com.