- Minimum of eight (8) years working on projects for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years experience leading/significantly supporting all aspects of project life cycle design, including interviewing customers, clearly articulating customer requirements to design team, creating visual design/prototypes, presenting information to customers, and helping solve/clarify questions and/or problems.
- Demonstrated expertise in graphic design packages and related industry tools used to create visual displays and prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and deliver a complex design project
- Within the last five (5) years, minimum of 3 years experience with designing component mock-ups using HTML5/CSS3
- Demonstrated experience designing as well as prototyping user interfaces
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation for new features and user experience
- Demonstrated experience with usability testing and providing feedback to development teams
- Demonstrated experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Demonstrated experience Axure design tool
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe tools (Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Demonstrated experience with building HTML/CSS Templates / Themes
- Familiarity with 508 compliance
- Familiarity with product tour plugin development (Intro.js, Bootstrap Tour, Page Guide, etc)
- Familiarity with Git
LORO is a Woman-owned, Veteran-owned small business supporting initiatives for the DoD, IC, and State of Maryland. LORO offers a robust employer-funded benefits package and various employment options including full-time, part-time, and consulting. To learn more, visit our website at www.loroholdings.com.