ManTech is seeking an experienced ROI/Financial Analyst to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The ROI/Financial Analyst performs Functional Economic Analysis (FEA) to evaluate the costs of alternative ways to accomplish functional objectives. Provides cost estimating and financial management support, including all activities that occur during the life cycle of a program. Presents plans, recommendations, analyses, and other advice within a broad functional area to customers, site managers, and all employee levels within the project. Prepares studies, plans, and analyses in support of the delivery order.
· Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience.
· Knowledge of financial analysis and modeling (preferred ROI and analysis pertaining to IT)
· Develops plans including budgets.
· Acts as key technical expert on financial analysis issues, concerns, and special projects.
· Interfaces with top management, responding to their requests for financial data.
· Resolves reporting and compliance issues.
· Prepares special reports and financial studies for management and alerts them to significant variances to plan.
· Coordinates, negotiates, and resolves financial compliance issues with various governmental agencies to ensure accurate interpretation.
· Conducts and may Principal audits.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Engineering/Science and five to seven years of related experience in technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development and/or government project administration including thorough knowledge of DAR/FAR and other applicable government regulations.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.