· System and network administration roles, responsible for analyzing, developing and maintaining requirements, engineering and developing test networks diagrams and configuration plans, and building test configurations and deployable kits.
· Perform Technical Control of circuits and network in the Distributed Network Control Center (DNCC). Coordinate with Network Operations Centers (NOCs) for circuit connectivity, outages and restoral issues.
· Perform circuit actions, network troubleshooting and coordination with associated NOCS. Coordinate, generate, manage, and track circuit actions RFS and TSO messages.
· Manage, maintain, and patch classified and unclassified servers and network management tools.
· Manage and perform network and system administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the NIPRNet and SIPRNet premise routers for the test enclaves, CFBLNet customer edge router, configuration control, management, and maintenance of the DREN router.
· Perform infrastructure installation support as directed. Develop and update as built network diagrams of the DNCC copper and fiber optical circuits.
· Assist users; troubleshoot network issues in CONUS and OCONUS networks supported by the DNCC.
· Developed network diagrams and configurations in support of Coalition, NATO, and Joint interoperability tests scenarios and coordinate with test officers for review and validation of diagrams and other support needed.
· Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot the JITC Dense Wave Division Multiplexer (DWDM) ring, Multi-Services Transport Platform (MSTP) and Sonnet Multi Service Protocol Processor (MSPP). Maintain COMSEC keys and update devices monthly and as required for testing.
· Support tests, exercise events, and different Communities of Interest (COI) networks. Support Joint Interoperability tests, Combined Interoperability tests, NATO Tactical Data Link Interoperability tests.
· Conduct site surveys and develop bill of materials.
· Maintain COMSEC keys and update devices monthly and as required for testing.
· Passport required in support of OCONUS travel to exercises.
· Security+ certification.
· Network+ certification
· Fiber optics certification
· System and network administration skills
· Multiplexing expertise
Requires Bachelor degree or equivalent (Computer Science or a related field), and two to four years of relevant experience.
- Use of Visio - PowerPoint
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.