GCC Technologies, founded in 1997 with headquarters in Oakland, Maryland, is a fast growing service-disabled Veteran owned Small Business and HUBZone company with an outstanding record of performance providing more effective and efficient acquisition, business process, administrative and security services to multiple federal agencies. GCC was recently ISO certified under ISO 9001:2008.
GCC is in the proposal phase for an effort supporting FEMA'S Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) Directorate, to provide enterprise strategy and organizational development support, and is now searching for a highly experienced Program Manager with FEMA experience to manage the program and oversee the tasks orders as they are awarded. This is a 3 year contract.
***Please note - this is not a current position. This position is part of a proposal, contingent upon award to GCC Technologies.***
- Assist FIMA in transforming its organization to a more agile, integrated, and survivor-centric model.
- Responsible for all contract activities to include cost, schedule, and risk management
- Perform as the liaison between government agencies, contractors, and subcontractors
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify and resolve implementation risk
- Exhibit workforce recruitment, hiring, and retention
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Developing and maintaining project plans; preparing and submitting progress reports; identifying, assessing, analyzing, and reporting risks
- Quickly addressing emerging project requirements
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Leverage resident expertise to maximize and streamline processes with government agencies
- Provide expertise with managing teaming arrangements and/or partnerships to provide the knowledge and skills required to accomplish identified task
- Ensure all scheduled deliverables are delivered on-time, within budget, and in accordance with contract requirements
- Establish and coordinate Program Management Review (PMR) meetings with the government Contracting Officer
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior personnel
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally to all activities described in this SOW
- PMP certification required
- FEMA experience is required, FIMA experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the following disciplines: business, industrial management, marketing, quantitative -
methods, or organization and management.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance is required
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in performing program management support services and/or acquisition support activities
- Two years of experience may be substituted for a Master’s degree and 4 years for a PhD
- Knowledge of pre-audit, audit, and post audit and follow up activities.
- Experience with verifying effectiveness of corrective action, close out an audit and conduct follow-up surveillances.
- Strong knowledge of root cause analysis and statistics.
- Strong understanding of ISO.
- Desired but not required: Lean six sigma training, ITIL certification.
GCC Technologies LLC is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
GCC Technologies LLC also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. VETS encouraged to apply.