* Bachelors Degree in IT or Intelligence discipline required
* Degree is waiver eligible with 5 years additional experience beyond the requirement below
* Required to be trained-in and able to utilize multiple all source and SOF unique tools/software (e.g. Defense Connect on-line, MirC, Jabber, JWICS, SOCRATES, DNET-6, DNET-10 and Microsoft Office applications for reports, briefings, and spreadsheets)
* Experience: + 10+ years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Top Secret, SCI Eligible, SAP Eligible
Expertise and Functions
* Provide experienced analysis and expertise in the areas of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Electronic Intelligence (ELINT), Measurement and Signals Intelligence (MASINT), Information Operations (IO), and All Source Intelligence (ASI), intelligence exploitation processes, and associated TTPs
* Conduct All Source Intelligence (ASI) and human domain analysis on issues supporting current and future areas of responsibility
* Work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products
* Capable of integrating National Intelligence Community's collection, reporting, and analysis capabilities into AFSOC planning, threat analysis, targeting, and assessment processes in support of joint SOF and coalition operations
* Plan, guide and conduct knowledge management support activities to synchronize plans, policies, standards, and procedures pertaining to AFSOC all-source analytical activities
* Conduct all aspects of knowledge management with primary emphasis on multi-source data repositories, leading edge analytical processes and techniques, and intelligence production and application capabilities
* Operate current and future AFSOC PED SIGINT/ELINT tools (e.g. IBS, NSANet, GALE, IMOM, ASSET, tactical terminals) and train Government personnel.
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.