* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelor's Degree in IT or Intelligence discipline required + Degree is waiver eligible with 5 years additional experience beyond the requirement below + Requires training in and the ability to utilize Geospatial imagery tools/software (e.g. ERDAS Imagine, ArcGIS, Falconview, RemoteView, SOCET GXP, Google Earth, Datamaster, and Photoshop) + Knowledgeable of various commercial satellite imagery (CSI) formats and sensors and shall be able to create products using various imagery standards such as: NITF, TIFF, SID, VPF, RPF, DTED, SHP, DRW, and LPT.
* Experience: + 3-5 years of professional experience in the required task area
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* Support Full Motion Video (FMV), Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI), Electro-Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR), Infrared (IR), and any future imagery sensors which may be employed in support of AFSOC PED operations
* Provide direct functional analysis to support customers; process, exploit, collaborate, and disseminate FMV feeds as well as nationally and tactically derived information
* Support AFSOC PED activities and be experienced in National Technical Means (NTM) and US military ISR airborne imagery analysis
* Conduct imagery exploitation and shall generate voice and textual reports IAW mission reporting requirements
* Populate military intelligence databases, as required
* Produce and disseminate tailored, imagery-based products (e.g. stills, 360 analytical products, vehicle/personnel follows, video clips) in response to mission requirement and provide these products to the Government
KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.