Location: Washington DC / Arlington VA Area
Requisition #: 2-OCPU-67-17
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Tripwire OSINT Collector (Pashto/Urdu).
U.S. Citizenship and existing Top Secret with SCI CLEARANCE are absolutely required.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. is seeking an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Collector with proficient language skills focused on Pashto/Urdu. This collector will conduct research, collect and analyze information in support of the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Bombing Prevention. Duties also include drafting analytic products and database management. US Citizenship and a current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility are required.
Required qualifications :
- BS/BA degree is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience providing open source intelligence (OSINT) support; research, collect and analysis activities
- Strong language skills in Pashto/Urdu with skills equivalent to a Level Three on the Interagency Language Roundtable scale in reading and comprehension, or DLPT 3/3 in primary, and DLPT 2/2 in secondary languages
- Experience using a variety of research methods and an ability to identify emerging trends or important developments
- Experience in analytics and datamining, including Access, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytic writing and production management experience is highly desired
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, Law Enforcement and/or DHS experience is desired, but not critical
- Experience with CT, C-IED and/or explosive ordnance disposal topics is a plus
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/ Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 2-OCPU-67-17 in the subject line.
#M #LI-EG1 #CJPost