Job Details: Develop training/instruction and update Intelligence Systems/Capabilities training products/classes/documents and present training to units receiving current and future capabilities. Provide support to operational tests, training product support using the Training Development Capability (TDC) database and daily operational IT support. Subcontractor shall provide support to other Intelligence System NET’s and to provide input to the Training Developers/Instructors working in NSTID.
- Provide DCGS-A Support to the integration of the IEWTPT Intelligence Low Overhead Driver (iLOD) and other select Technical Control Cell (TCC) capabilities into DCGS-A training.
- Provide support and develop of DCGS-A system training documentation including the System Training Plan (STRAP), individual, leader and collective training materials.
- Provide training to the USAICoE instructor base, the Combat Training Centers (CTC), Battle Command Training Centers (BCTC), units outside the Army Force Generation (ARFORGEN) cycle and sustainment training to units not resourced by the Program Manager (PM) that are due to deploy.
- Develop training materials and documentation to support DTT along with executing said training. Provide training documentation in support of the shift from Embedded Mentors and Field Service Representatives.
- V&V training materials.
- Participate/instruct in IKPT.
- Provide support of DCGS-A training products to include V&V, provide input in certification of test players, development of the Training - Test Support Package (TTSP), and operational Test Readiness Statement – Training (OTRS-T) document.
Job Requirements: Must possess 4 years of experience in MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T) or their comparable Area of Concern for Warrant Officer and Officers. Shall meet the government administered DCGS-A certification plan standard within 90 days.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.