At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Principal Software Engineer.
PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (www.ctc.com) is seeking a full time Principal Software Engineer to join our team. At CTC, you will work with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire one another in a dynamic team environment. We are looking for a talented software engineer that will thrive in an innovative environment and love to roll up their sleeves to achieve solutions that benefit our customers.
The selected applicant will:
• Work as a solution architect in an agile software development environment utilizing robust tools while having the opportunity to work in many roles in a team based environment.
• Perform tasks in software design, web-interface design for data retrieval and manipulation, software development, desktop integration of COTS and GOTS tools, etc.
• Have the ability to collaborate with other talented software engineers in a social environment and actively contribute to software solutions to enhance our military and intelligence communities.
• Greatly benefit from the continuous learning environment while stretching their own capabilities to learn the latest technologies.
• Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field with 8 or more years of experience in data analytics, data mining, data visualization or data management or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field with 10 or more years of experience
• Experience with Big Data and Cloud Computing architectures and technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Puppet and Chef
• Experience with microservices and containerized service platforms such as Docker and RedHat OpenShift
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment.Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification preferred
• Excellent communication skills are a must
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required. The candidate must possess a current US Government TS/SCI security clearance for this position.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”