The Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Support Analyst supports the Joint Requirements Office (JRO) for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense, J-8 Joint Staff. Provides M&S in support of wargames; scenario and vignette development; modelling; analyses of alternatives; concept development and studies to support the development of CBRND and CWMD requirements, including medical countermeasures (MCM) and diagnostics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in engineering, operations research, physics, mathematics, or computer science. Must possess at least two years’ experience in one or more of the following:
• Military operations analysis
• Analytic modeling and combat simulations
• Software engineering and development
• Test and evaluation of models and simulations
• Computer systems integration and modeling
• Demonstrated knowledge in development of DoD simulation models
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must possess knowledge or experience working with one or more of the following models: 1) Combined Arms & Support Task Force Evaluation Model (CASTFOREM); 2) General Campaign Analysis Model (GCAM); 3) Hazard Prediction Assessment Capability (HPAC); 4) Joint Effects Model (JEM); 5) Joint Integrated Contingency Model (JICM) and 6) Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN).
Summit is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Summit gives candidate preference to employees that reside in HUB Zones.