JOB SUMMARY: This position develops, implements, validates, and maintains training and course material for the 561 st Network Operations Squadron Cyber Security Control System (CSCS) Formal Training Unit for assigned course(s).
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES: Design and develop Cyber Security training for assigned course(s). Specific duties include:
* Provide classroom instruction consistent with Instructional System Development (ISD) satisfying government training requirements
* Interface with internal and external agencies as required maintaining an up-to-date training program
* Conduct, manage and qualify for courses based on 561 st NOS instructions and other guidance as identified in the lesson plans
* Coordinate instructional activities with the 561 st NOS training managers and government training personnel
* Additional duties as assigned
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Requires six years of experience including two years of experience with USAF training, to include planning and delivering instruction in accordance with the ISD model. Must have a working knowledge and experience with training systems and training programs as well as knowledge of the CSCS weapon system. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field or four years of additional experience may be substituted for education requirement. Completion of the Air Force Instructor Course is preferred.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be a US Citizen and be eligible or possess an active Secret Security Clearance.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law .