· General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of spaceflight programs.
· Responsible for evaluation of logistics requirements for, packaging, handling, storing, and transporting critical flight hardware/supporting hardware for the various launch vehicle configurations.
· Develop logistics requirements associated with transportation, delivery and storing of hardware and components for the launch vehicle system.
· Document requirements for review and coordination across the entire gov't team for approval by the government.
· Develop audit plans to ensure compliance with the logistics requirements and documents.
· Conduct applicable audits, document results, and provide recommendations to improve the audit plans as well as execution of the logistics requirements
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and four to six years of experience.
•Superior knowledge of MIL-HDBK-502 and MIL-PRF-49506 as well as AS9100 Quality Management Systems. •Experience evaluating launch vehicle logistics programs or program for similarly complex government programs •Ability to enter observations, evaluation, analysis, and assessment recommendations in reports. •Demonstrated experience with engineering in a complex environment.
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.