This System Administration position will be part of a team responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux servers, performing software installations and upgrades to operating systems and COTS and monitoring and tuning the system to achieve optimum levels of performance across multiple program development, integration, test and deliverable environments.
An Active DoD Secret security clearance is required to perform the job duties on this position.
• Minimum of 4+ years of applicable experience
• Unisys ClearPath 2200 OS
• Windows/Linux (Red Hat 5, 6)
• Ability to work well in a team environment with a diverse group of people
• Work independently
• Fast paced work environment
Nice to Have:
• Experience working with Unisys Mainframe
• CompTIA Security Certification
• Knowledge of automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
• Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
• Knowledge of Storage Systems such as EMC VNX and NetApp appliances.
• Knowledge of patch management tools such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Linux YUM, package management Red Hat Satellite.
• Knowledge of patch management tools such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Linux YUM, Red Hat Satellite
• Knowledge of Active Directory services, LDAP. Knowledge of VMware vSphere Clusters and vCenter.