Job Title: SOCOM ALL SOURCE INFORMATION FUSION (ASIF)
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be waived if sufficient SOF, FSR-FSE, and or technical background exist.
• FSEs provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of the SOCOM Enterprise Analytical platform as well as the IBM I2 Analyst Notebook software platform.
• The primary core competencies include: tailored training and curriculum development, system troubleshooting, hardware and server maintenance, workflow improvement, and customer outreach.
• FSEs serve a diverse SOF customer base CONUS & OCONUS.
• Deploy OCONUS to Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa or other locations as required by the customer or other duties as requested directed or assigned by the Program Manager or customer.
• CONUS Positions are located US wide supporting SOF customers.
• Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Ability to travel independently overseas.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a SOF environment.
• Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance, CI POLY is required for some positions.
• Must be and remain deployable to the required theater of operations.
• Must pass all applicable medical, dental, physical, legal and administrative requirements required by the Theater Commander, DOD and the contract for deployment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel and PowerPoint skills needed.
• SOCOM Enterprise Analytical platform as well as the IBM I2 Analyst Notebook software platform.
• Must have an instruction background and be proficient with teaching the required POI.
• Must have recent deployed experience to Iraq and or Afghanistan operating as a FSR-FSE or as an Intelligence analyst, Operations & Intelligence Integrator, or in a 18F capacity in direct support of SOF. Capable SIGINTers welcome.
• Strong technical background.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to explain and demonstrate complex concepts in an easily understood manner.
• Engaging personality.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a matrix organizational structure.
• Flexible and have the ability to operate within diverse environments with varying organizational cultures
• Been a former SOCOM Enterprise Analytical Platform FSR-FSE or Poweruser, or a minimum of 6 years of related SOCOM Enterprise Analytical Platform experience supporting SOF.
• 18F’s preferred.
• 35F with SOF past performance.
• SIGANT experience a plus.
• MUST HAVE knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
OCONUS (Iraq-AFG-Turkey-Kuwait) Positions are 90 days on and 90 days off, 182 days total down range time per year, some CONUS positions available