Job Title: SOCOM ALL SOURCE INFORMATION FUSION (ASIF)
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be waived if sufficient SOF, FSR-FSE, and or technical background exist.
• FSEs provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of the SOCOM Enterprise Analytical platform to include Palantir and IBM I2 Analyst Notebook.
• The primary core competencies include: tailored training and curriculum development, system troubleshooting, hardware and server maintenance, workflow improvement, and customer outreach.
• FSEs serve a diverse SOF customer base CONUS & OCONUS.
• Deploy OCONUS to Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa or other locations as required by the customer or other duties as requested directed or assigned by the Program Manager or customer.
• CONUS Positions are located US wide supporting SOF customers.
• Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
• Ability to travel independently overseas.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a SOF environment.
• Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance, CI POLY is required for some positions.
• Must be and remain deployable to the required theater of operations.
• Must pass all applicable medical, dental, physical, legal and administrative requirements required by the Theater Commander, DOD and the contract for deployment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel and PowerPoint skills needed.
• Must have extensive use and knowledge of Palantir
• Must have an instruction background and be proficient with teaching the required POI.
• Must have recent deployed experience to Iraq and or Afghanistan operating as a FSR-FSE or as an Intelligence analyst, Operations & Intelligence Integrator, or in a 18F capacity in direct support of SOF. Capable SIGINTers welcome.
• Strong technical background.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to explain and demonstrate complex concepts in an easily understood manner.
• Engaging personality.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a matrix organizational structure.
• Flexible and have the ability to operate within diverse environments with varying organizational cultures
• Been a former Palantir FSR-FSE or Palantir Poweruser, or a minimum of 6 years of related SOCOM Enterprise Analytical Platform experience supporting SOF.
• 18F’s preferred.
• 35F with SOF past performance.
• SIGANT experience a plus.
• knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
OCONUS (Iraq-AFG--Kuwait) Positions are 90 days on and 90 days off, 182 days total down range time per year,
CONUS positions located in Ft. Campbell, Ft. Lewis, Camp Lejeune, Tampa, Ft. Bragg, Ft. Carson, Camp Pendleton, Norfolk, Coronado.