Job Description: The Remote Sensing Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team in El Segundo, CA has an immediate need for a Data Management Analyst. This individual will provide data management support for the Space and Missile System Center Remote Sensing Directorate (SMC/RS), working with the Configuration and Data Management Team to establish, document, manage, maintain, and evolve a data management process which captures CDRLS, data products and other deliverables from the Government and contractors support staff. Major duties of the position include:
• Process and release CDRLs and other data accession list items to the Government
• Organize, maintain, manage, and archive technical data for the Enterprise
• Monitor compliance with all approved data standards, policies, and procedures
• Collaborate with SE&I team members, prime contractors, other team contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
Required Experience, Skills and Attributes
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong, proactive individual who takes the initiative to identify, own and solve customer problems
• 9+ years of demonstrated data management experience supporting a DoD program
• Experience with LiveLink and SharePoint
• Experience with MS Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as organizational and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable working, interfacing, and interrelating with diverse personnel and dynamic teams
• Master’s Degree is preferred
• SBIRS, Weather and/or remote sensing program experience highly desirable
About GreenDart Incorporated:
GreenDart Inc. is a high-tech aerospace small business that provides advanced risk reduction technologies to critical systems development. We are a collection of award-winning expects in the area of Test and Evaluation, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation and general engineering services. Our customers but the most advanced technologies that lead their industries in defense and security.
As a small business you will work at arms-length with the CEO and president of GreenDart- giving you unique access to shaping the company as we grow. Come join our team!