Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is seeking All-source Intelligence Fusion - Field Service Representative/Task Lead to provide field support for users of advanced analytics intelligence support systems; technical maintenance and administration; as well as embedded analytical support and mentorship for workflow development, data source integration, and expert utilization of software capabilities to solve mission critical information challenges. FSRs will cover a wide range of topics critical to supporting analysts, operators, and staffs with their information problems; support Special Operations Forces (SOF) users of All Source Intelligence Fusion (ASIF) applications and hardware including Palantir Gotham, Distributed Common Ground/Surface System - Special Operations Forces (DCGS-SOF), and other advanced analytics software as required, both in garrison and disconnected; and provide technical support to maintain ASIF servers on any network deployed to support the SOF Enterprise and used by any unit with access to the networks, or an ASIF-equipped laptop, mobile device, or equal.
Travel - Position will require travel to CONUS and OCONUS hazardous and non-hazardous locations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the on-site Task Lead.
- Conduct training for SOF users in theater.
- Address system and maintenance issues identified by end Provide field support for users of advanced analytics intelligence support systems.
- Provide support in areas of technical maintenance and administration, embedded analytical support and mentorship for workflow development, data source integration, testing, documentation, integration, server maintenance, and use of analytic software.
- Provide user support and training to Special Operations Forces users including preparing new users for deployment, conducting training classes, providing desk-side support, application troubleshooting, data cleaning and maintenance, designing customer workflow.
- Provide system level support including installing software updates, resolving hardware failures, ensuring ASIF applications are fully operational, monitoring data replication, integrating data sources.
- Provide forward site support including intra- and inter-theater movement of FSRs and government-owned equipment, system administration, configuring/building deployable laptops, managing data replication, hardware maintenance, pre-deployment convoy planning.
- Position requires a Top Secret/SCI clearance - Ability to complete training and deployment requirements at a CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) as mandated by Principal Assistant for Contracting (PARC) Policy Alert 12-01 dated 24 October 2011, SUBJECT: Contractor Deployment and Redeployment Requirements in Support of the U.S. Central Command Area of Responsibility. - Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of related experience or equivalent military training. - Minimum of three years- experience providing services similar in required tasks, scope, complexity, and duration. - Minimum of 7 years of military or intelligence community expertise in all-source intelligence fusion. - Certified Palantir Gotham Trainer.
- 8 years- or more experience supporting SOF operational elements. 97925
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Last Modified: 5/22/2017 10:13:19 PM Category: Cyber, General Management, Intelligence Analyst, Program Management, Quality Assurance, All Job Type: Professional Jobs Job Industry: Tampa