* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in relevant engineering or science discipline required
* Experience: + 5+ years of professional experience in the required task area + Per contract requirements an additional 5 years required - 10 years (minimum) of facilities experience working on an Air Force or DoD establishment Facility Engineering experience on Vandenberg AFB highly preferred
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
Expertise and Functions
* DoD security clearance level of SECRET to support coordinated work in SECRET facilities.
* Willing to relocate to Vandenberg AFB area
* Facilities experience working on an Air Force or DOD establishment
* Perform technical analysis for subsystem components and/or software, component validation/verification, risk analyses and assessments of component supportability and design effectives in the context of subsystem or other derived requirements
* Apply focused or specialized knowledge to resolve design issues that have an impact to subsystem or task area
* Perform analyses for one or more subsystem components to include design, fabrication, test, integration, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
* Ensure the logical and systematic derivation of component and associated interface requirements into design solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints; identify and quantify associated risks
* Perform functional analysis, detailed trade studies at the component or piece-part level, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate component requirements into hardware and/or software specification
Other duties as assigned KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.