* Education/Training (both required and desired): + Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, or other related field required + Department of Defense Acquisition certifications desired
* Experience: + 8+ years of Acquisition Management experience with Government or Industry, at least 5 years of which must be in a Defense acquisition program as either a program or project manager + Per contract requirements an additional 2 years required - 10 years (minimum) on the Eastern Range, Western Range, or another Major Range and Test Facility Base (MRTFB)
* Security: + Must be a US citizen + Ability to obtain a security clearance required
Expertise and Functions
* DoD security clearance level of SECRET to support coordinated work in SECRET facilities.
* Willing to relocate to the Vandenberg AFB area
* Program Management experience on ER, WR, or another Major Range and Test Facility Base
* Competent in the acquisition process, and able to interpret and apply acquisition policy
* Perform project management for system or assigned subsystem(s)
* Apply and correlate knowledge of multiple disciplines (engineering, logistics, financial management, contracting, and configuration management) to achieve cohesive program/project execution in accordance with assigned cost, schedule & performance requirements
* Develop and implement program/project plans, budgeting positions, schedules, analyses, and execution strategy
* Perform tasks for key acquisition phases to include: concept development, design, fabrication, test, manufacturing/production, sustainment, and disposal
* Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into integrated solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints; identifies and quantifies associated risks
* Provide higher management with status and decision information on key project issues.
Other duties as assigned KIHOMAC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.