At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Senior Test Engineer at Annapolis Junction, MD.
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: Concurrent Technologies Corporation (www.ctc.com) is seeking a full time Senior Test Engineer at its Annapolis Junction, MD facility.
The Senior Test Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing the overall testing strategy for one or more secure file transfer cross domain systems. The Senior Test engineer will lead a team of qualification test engineers to validate and verify software applications prior to final release.
• Leading the development of test plans, test procedures, and test cases
• Leading testing and analysis of test outcomes
• Assessing and reporting status and test results to management and the customer
• Leveraging technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness and expanding the use of automation.
This position includes opportunities for providing product support services such as conducting on-site installations and maintenance for deployed systems as well as providing application training to customers. Occasional travel to customer sites may be required.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related discipline with 6-8 years related experience.
• Candidate must be well versed in the fundamentals of software testing. This includes a demonstrated ability to define and execute a strategy based on system requirements, development goals, and timelines.
• Candidate must be experienced in conducting and managing functional, integration, usability, load/stress, and performance testing.
• Candidate must be proficient in software development and testing for both Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Candidate must have experience developing automated test scripts using Bash, Python, or similar languages.
• Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Experience with inspection algorithms and techniques for text, Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, XML, and audio/video file formats.
• Experience using TestLink or similar system for test management.
• Experience with development and testing of secure software systems.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. The candidate must possess and have the ability to maintain a US Government Secret Security Clearance for this position.
• Our technical teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
• We invest in training and development of our staff
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse engineers that work together to solve the toughest challenges
• 529 College Savings plan, tuition reimbursement, retirement, etc.
• Flexible work hours
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”