Establishes complex operational databases, software configuration control and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned. Maintains file servers, network access, document, analyze, and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance. May supervise less experienced systems personnel. Prepare system for operational use and oversee operational tests.
Will be a member of the 172H – Special Programs Engineering Systems And Services Group and will report to the Group Manager.
Configure, manage, and support CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) applications, including hardware/software architecture, configuration, implementation, deployment, and operations. Gathers highly complex requirements, analyzes, plans, designs, configures, tests, deploys, rolls out and maintains highly complex enterprise software.
• Will work closely with other senior team members in the design of the architecture and be involved in the configuration and integration of recommended CAE design tools. Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines. Lead tasks for the implementation of new solutions, improvements to existing solutions, and general maintenance. Will provide hands-on user support for a variety of CAE users at all levels of expertise
• Liaise with vendors, service providers, operations, and customers to assist in resolving problems with CAE provided applications
Mandatory Skills: This role requires prior experience in at least one of the following areas: Project Management , Systems Engineering, or Enterprise Systems Analyst, Client/Server, Installation and Configuration Management, or System architecture development.
· Familiarity with Project Management disciplines
· Familiarity with Windows Operating System.
• 3+ years of experience with implementing and maintaining CAE type applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating technical information at all levels.
• Excellent product delivery experience interfacing with sponsors, stakeholders, process owners, and users.
• Experience with large data systems utilized by engineering organizations
• Experience with consulting and end user support.
• Experience developing test cases and test plans
Other Skills Preferred:
· Previous working experience or familiarity with Enterprise Mechanical Design repository servers, Modeling tools, Software Version Control system, Project Tracking software, Product Life-Cycle management (PLM) software, IBM rational products or similar modules, and 3D CAD Design software.
• Previous implementation and maintenance experience or familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems and Mechanical Design/Engineering/Manufacturing software , preferably Siemens Teamcenter UA v10 or higher and Siemens NX version 10 or higher, or similar enterprise software.
• Experience with software programming, preferably ITK development, C++, Java
· Able to communicate effectively with technical as well as non-technical staff.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to quickly adapt and follow policies, procedures, and government regulations across a range of enterprise applications.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree 04-06 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.