Job Description :
The Information Assurance (IA) Engineer position will join the dynamic Engineering, Development, and Sustainment (EDS) 2006 Program. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the IA leader in the technical execution management duties of the IA group located on Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. This position will be a part of the overall team responsible for security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering.
The Info Assurance Engineer will be attached directly to the LM Security Engineering Capability Team Manager. This Capability Team will provide technical leadership support by ensuring strong performance execution, delivery, and mission success milestones. The ideal candidate will assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security designs; implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verify security requirements; perform system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities, and support secure systems operations and maintenance.
The Info Assurance Engineer may interface with EDS Program Area Leads and the Government counter-parts. The ideal candidate, working with Area Leads, will help establish direction, workload and scheduling, provide alignment with program objectives, and meet multiple program commitments with a team of people across multiple projects.
Basic Qualifications -
DOD 8570 IASAE Level 1 (CISSP or CASP)
- C&A Package Development (RMF/DIACAP)
- Experience performing Cybersecurity activities in support of software and system requirements, design, development, testing and sustainment
- Experience supporting Department of Defense (DOD) or Intel Cyber Programs.
- Demonstrated experience with employment of DoD IA requirements, policies, and processes to include assessment and authorization activities.
- Experience with risk and vulnerability assessments and mitigation
- Experience with eMASS, HBSS, ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), DISA STIGs
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems.
- Experience with system audit configuration, capture, analysis, and reduction of Windows and Linux systems.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the latest industry trends and developments in enterprise Cyber solutions.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 - Understanding of Air Force and government Space Operations and sustainment
- Ability to provide guidance on DoD Cyber regulations and requirements to engineering staff and the Cyber team
Qualified applicants should send resumes to email@example.com.
GreenDart Inc. is a high-tech aerospace small business that provides advanced risk reduction technologies to critical systems development. We are a collection of award-winning experts in the areas of Test and Evaluation, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation, and general engineering services. Our customers buy the most advanced technologies that lead their industries in defense and security.
As a small business you will work at arms-length with the CEO and president of GreenDart - giving you unique access to shaping the company as we grow. Come join our team!